Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

It was so fun at the pools!



On the weekend my aunt took my cousins David, Dora and I to the Panmure pools.
First we went to buy some food , we bought chips and drinks. Then we went to the YMCA to have some fun in the water.  First I went to the deep pools I used a pool noodle  to help me afloat.  Then I went to the medium pools. I was using my goggles so I could see better under the water.

Next we saw some YMCA children racing, so
me and David had a race as well , David won. Then we went to the outside pools because it was hot and it really cool us down.

Finally we went to the McDonald and I ate a double cheese burger that was so yummy that I finished it before my aunt did.
Soon after our meal, we went home. When we arrived home, we played rugby and touch, we played five rounds of rugby and five rounds of touch.
Lastly I watched some programmes on the television, I watched Shortland Street and the movie Moana. Then I  went for a shower , and went to sleep because I was so tired.

My favourite Part of the day  was playing rugby and touch because it’s good exercise , it was really fun and I got to be rough with my cousin.

Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Image result for public swimming poolsSuccess Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, followed by the events and a conclusion about going to the pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.