Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

All the perfumes smelled so nice!

On Saturday my mum, nana, cousins Chloe and Sia and I went to a perfume sale at my mums work.
When we arrived, only three of us were allowed to go outside to wait in the line, so Sia and I sat in the van. I felt so tired so I went to the back of the car and slept there. Soon they woke me up to go and stand in the line. When I was in the line I was playing on my mums phone and I played a game called piano tiles, when you play piano tiles, you're not a allowed to touch the white tiles, you can press the black tiles and if you miss one of the black tiles you lose the game.


I bought the Nicki Minaj perfume and it smells nice. My cousin bought the Britney Spears perfume. After that, we went home and we were hungry so we bought some chips, bacon and eggs, and drinks (Sprite and passion fruit stars drink).
After I had some food, I switched on the television and started watching The Lodge. I fell asleep while I was watching it. By the time I woke up it was three o’clock in the morning.
After I woke cousin let me go on her tablet and I played piano tiles again.
After a little while my mum came to pick me up.

My favourite part was when I played piano tiles on my cousin's tablet, because it was really fun and I got to beat her high score.
Image result for perfumes


Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, followed by the events and a conclusion about going to a Perfume sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.