Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

It was really fun going to my cousin's house!

On the weekends my nana asked me if I wanted to go with her to my cousins house so we can look after my cousins while my aunties go to poly-fest  with my other cousins.
We didn’t have a car so we had to walk but it was okay because their house was really close to ours.


When we got there my cousin Patrick attacked me and I fell down, but I was okay. Then my other cousin Launoa and I watched a movie called Stomp the yard because we were bored. Stomp the yard was a movie about dancers competing, one of the teams were posing as wolves and the other posing as snakes.
While watching the movies we also drew some crowns and she drew the best crowns.
Later on the day, Launoa and I, made ourselves some Milo and cereal. Before long my mum came to pick me up, but I did not want to go home so my mum Launoa, Sione, Patrick and I went to McDonald’s. We each got a chicken mccheese, and I was the first  one to eat mine.


After a little while, my uncle came, dropped off my other cousin Soane. After that my aunties and cousins came back and we all had to go home.
Lastly my aunt dropped us off to my nana’s house so I could have a shower and sleep there for the night because we had church the next day.


My favourite part of the day was when we watched Stomp the yard because the movie was cool.


Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, followed by the events, and a conclusion about going to my cousin's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.