Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

My Free Healthy Lunch






L.I.- W.A.L.T- Write a recount using descriptive words.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I can write descriptive words  in my story.
                  
                 My free healthy lunch


I had the yummiest lunch!

A few weeks ago, some chefs came to my school to give us free healthy lunch.
We had sandwiches. Our sandwiches had some crunchy lettuce and celery, fresh cucumbers, little bits of chicken and  tasty mayonnaise.

We also had dumplings with onions, little sesame seeds, yummy carrots and a little bit of chicken.
We were also given a cookie made of sweet honey, and oats, then dipped in chocolate.

For healthy dessert, we had delicious fruit salad. It had yummy fruits like grapes, mandarins, some tart kiwi fruit, sweet pineapple, tasty melon and sauce made of pureed plum.

          Everybody at school enjoyed eating the healthy free lunch. I hope that someday, the chefs will come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.