Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2016

How do you show and act Tika , Pono and Aroha?



L.I.-W.A.L.T- Show and act with tika, pono and aroha.
Success Criteria: I can do this when I showed and acted with tika, pono and aroha in different places.


How to show and act with tika , pono and aroha? 

1. In the play ground :

I showed and acted with tika , pono and aroha by letting other people play in my games, playing fairly, and use kind words while playing games.

2. In the classroom:

 I show and act with tika , pono and aroha by  not talking back to the teacher, listening to the teacher, following rules, respecting others and not hitting each other .

3. At home:

 I show  and act with tika , pono and aroha when I obey my parents and adults  , when I don't swear, argue and fight with my cousins.


4. Say kind words for example: "thank you", "please", "you're welcome "and"sorry" .
Image result for love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.