Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Measurement -Jump the plank

L.I.- W.A.L.T.- To measure how far we could jump the plank using centimetres.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I measured the distance of how far I could jump the plank.
                     
Our group jumped the plank and measured how far each one of us jumped. We used a chair as our plank and we started the measurement from the foot of the chair to the back of our heel where we landed from our jump.

These are the results:
1. Kyle- 116cm 
2. Roneeza-  110cm
3. Fulila/me- 82cm
4. Alizzandro- 70cm
5. Anamaria- 37cm

We found out that Kyle jumped the farthest , Roneeza was the second , I was the third, Alizzandro was the fourth and Anamaria was the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.