Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Balloon magic

L.I.- W.A.L.T.- write a procedure .
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write a procedure in order using action words.

                     Balloon magic
Materials needed
1. t-shirt  and pants.
2. balloons.
Image result for balloons3. head with hair .

Steps:

First blow your balloon.

Second rub the balloon on your clothes or hair.

Next take the balloon which has been rubbed against a material or your hair and given charge of static electricity. 

Then put it on your head and you will notice your hair goes up and stick on to the balloon.
Did it work?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fulila,
    I like how you put down the materials in order I also love the way you paragraph the steps would you please show me how to do a balloon magic.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.