Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

All about me!

Hi my name is Fulila. I live with my Parents, Grandparent and my aunt and uncles. I am a Yr 8 at St Patrick's School. I am Tongan, and we love to celebrate. One way we celebrate is playing Tongan music and dancing. My favourite sport is rugby. My favourite fruit is mango and feijoa.

My favourite subject is reading. I really enjoy reading because by reading you are learning more vocabulary. My biggest challenge is decimals. My goals for this year is to be able to understand decimals.


This year I’m looking forward to teaching the younger students in my school and setting a good example for them. I’m also looking forward to trying to achieve my goals.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fulila! Jonathan from St Patrick's here, Im happy too see that you have got many goals and are set on accomplishing them. I also love feijoa! I love seeing others who like and are set on helping others. Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.