Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Too quick!

Today at morning tea time, as soon as the bell rang I went outside to my friends.
My friends and I went to the back of the school where the garden of vegetables
is and we just sat down on the wooden bench and talked.


My friends decided to stay at the garden to do some more weeding, I decided to
walk to the senior park,to play tag with my other classmates.  I slid through the
mud and almost slipped. I was very glad I didn’t fall on the ground because
my clothes would have got very dirty.


When I was at the park, people were running and throwing the ball at each
other because they were playing ball tag. I joined in the game because it looked
like so much fun.   People were smiling and laughing as they ran from the
tagger. At this time the tagger was Iliana.


Iliana tried to get me but I was too quick.  She tried reaching out to grab me onto
my sweatshirt, but still didn’t get me.  Unfortunately, I paused briefly as I was
out of breath and that is when she finally tagged me.  That short break gave
me enough energy to reach her and tag her back and I once again ran as fast
as could, so I would not get tagged again.


The bell for the end of morning break echoed in my ears, it all of a sudden
seemed to get louder.  Everyone went crazy to try and tag someone before
racing to class to touch the number eight on the class door.  I was so glad I
didn’t get tagged last, as that would have meant I would be the tagger for lunch
time.

L.I- I am learning to use descriptive language to give detail about my story of
my morning tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.