Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

My Blog Profile

Malo e lelei,
My name is Fulila,
I am Tongan. I attend St Patrick's School. It is a Catholic school and is also a Manaiakalani school. I am an altar server at our church and enjoy serving at the school masses.
Image result for tongan flag
I am an only child and I live with my parents, and grandparents. My favorite sport is Rugby. My favorite Subject is Literacy.  
I also attend St Patrick’s Parish in Auckland.

Image result for st patricks school aucklandI enjoy drawing. I like to draw from my imagination. I also enjoy listening to songs, watching YouTube videos and watching movies with my family. My goals this year are to focus on my learning, my family and friends. My favorite holiday is Christmas because my family spends a lot of time with each other.

I’m looking forward to Mission day because we are donating money to India for an orphanage called Holy Angels The money we donate to them is to provide for their needs.
I am also looking forward to my graduation day at the end of the year.
My parents inspire me because they do a lot of things just so that I am happy. My family inspires me because they have showed me to be respectful to others and to myself.


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, my name is Mrs Walters, I am the teacher in Hub Mako at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really love the fact that your school is holding a Mission day to raise money for Holey Angels. It made me think how generous you are and how powerful that must feel to know you are helping others in need. We would love to see a post about the Mission Day on your blog so we can see what goes on. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintwalters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.