Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Pancakes and maple syrup- SLJ- (4 points)

My favorite food is seafood and you can't really make it so I'll choose my other favorite food which is fries.

The recipe:

  1. You cut the potato, you can also peel the skin if you want too.
  2. Soak the cut potato slices in one large bowl with cold water.
  3. Then drain the potato slice and pat it dry. After that you leave it their to air-dry.
  4. Put 2 inches of oil in a large pot to 325F and fry them in batches.
  5. Then drain and cool down the half done fries for 30 minutes.
  6. Bring the oil up to 350-375F and fry til golden.
  7. Drain the oil out of the fries
  8. Then eat the fries.

2 comments:


  1. Greetings Fulila,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey. Congratulations for completing this task. It's great to see you getting out there and completing these SLJ activities during these summer holidays. I've completed this task too. It was fun. Did you find it interesting? The listed instructions are stated amazingly. I love the words that you've used to describe how to make pancakes with maple syrup. "YUMMM" I'd love to make this some time soon. If you were to choose to make it with someone from the SLJ team who would it be? Why?

    NICE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fulila!

    Oh FRIES!!! DELICIOUS! this is a great choice for a favourite food :)

    I am a fan of the ol hot chips so was one of my old managers was also a fan.
    Every week when we worked together we would have a 'fries friday' - it was our treat we would eat for getting to the weekend :)

    She also used to like tomato sauce and mayo on her fries... I had never tried this until I met her and it is actually pretty tasty - Have you had both sauces on your chips before?
    Whats your favourite sauce to have?

    Great work here Fulila, ka pai!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.